Thursday, January 27, 2011

FEARLESS

"To me, FEARLESS is having fears,
FEARLESS is having doubts, lots of them.
To me, FEARLESS is living despite of those
 things that scare you to death.
FEARLESS is falling madly in love again,
even though you have been hurt before. 
FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want
over and over again
...even though every time you've tried before you've lost.


FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye
to someone who only hurts you,
even if you can't breathe without them. 
And when someone apologizes to you enough times
for things they'll never stop doing
it's FEARLESS to stop believing them. 
I think allowing yourself to cry
on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS.
Letting go is FEARLESS.
Then moving on, and being alright
...thats FEARLESS too."
-Taylor Swift

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE this.
    almost as much as I love you. :)
    And it probably helps that I love Taylor quite a bit too. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could like this blog post I would a million times:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaahaha I love how much you both stalk me <3 hahaha For reals lol
    Love you both sooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete